|ID||Download Title||Download Link||Post Date|
||The CF Adapter uses the Standard Dual Channel PCI IDE driver included in Windows. ||18-Feb-2010|
|Operating System Requirements: Windows XP (32-bit), Windows XP (64-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit), Windows Vista (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit)|
File Name: nodriver.html
File Size: 7.6 KB
The CF Adapter uses the Standard Dual Channel PCI IDE driver included in Windows.
Here is the installation proceedure under Windows Vista.
1) Insert an empty CF adapter and boot the computer. This properly installs the driver.
2) After booting, remove the CF adapter. You may subsequently insert the CF adapter with cards plugged in.
3) To insert, first plug the CF card(s) into the adapter, and then insert the adapter into the computer. The CF card(s) will mount.
4) To remove, first select "Safely remove ATA Channel (0) - Drives (F:, G:)", and eject the adapter with CF cards still plugged in.
***Do not plug or unplug CF cards while the adapter is plugged into the computer.***
If you do not insert the adapter into the computer before booting or restarting, you must manually mount the CF cards each time as follows:
1) Open "Computer Management" (right click "Computer").
2) Click on "Device Manager".
3) Expand "IDE ATA/ATAPI controllers".
4) Right Click on "Standard Dual Channel PCI IDE Controller".
5) Select "Scan for hardware changes".
||Pro Dual CompactFlash Adapter ExpressCard/34 Driver (OS X) 1.0.6b||Nov-22-2016|
|Operating System Requirements: Mac OS X 10.4.11+, macOS 10.12.6+|
File Name: dskcd-cfrw2x-106b.dmg
File Size: 403.3 KB
Description: This software includes the driver installer and driver uninstaller for the Sonnet Pro Dual CompactFlash Adapter ExpressCard/34.
This version adds support for macOS 10.12 (Sierra).