|ID||Download Title||Download Link||Post Date|
||Qio System Installer and Uninstaller (OS X, macOS) 1.5.0||Nov-29-2016|
|Operating System Requirements: Mac OS X 10.6+, macOS 10.12+|
File Name: dskcd-qio-150.dmg
File Size: 2.7 MB
Description: This software enables the use of Qio with Mac Pro and MacBook Pro computers with a PCIe slot or ExpressCard slot, respectively, and other Mac computers connected via Thunderbolt. In addition to drivers to support Qio and its SATA controller, this installer installs drivers for supported memory card media. Supports OS X 10.6.8-10.11; macOS 10.12 (Sierra).
Version 1.5.0 includes an improved, signed uninstaller compatible with macOS 10.12 (Sierra).
When using Qio 1.5.0, you may need to start your computer from the shut down state in order for sleep to work properly.
If you are updating your computer's Qio software from version 1.1.7 or earlier, and you intend to update its OS from OS X 10.7.5 or earlier to 10.8 or later, you MUST install Qio 1.5.x software before upgrading the OS! For more information, see this FAQ .
Apple removed USB 2.0 over Thunderbolt support beginning in OS X 10.8.2. If you are using the Qio connected via Thunderbolt in 10.8.2+ and you need USB ExpressCard adapter support, then you need to install the USB 2.0 Over Thunderbolt Patch .
||Sony SxS Memory Card Driver for macOS 10.14-macOS 12, version 3.1.0||Jan-26-2022|
|Operating System Requirements: macOS 10.14-macOS 11|
Note: You will be redirected to the manufacturer's download page.
Description: SxS driver for macOS supports Sonnet SF3 Series SxS PRO X Card Reader, SF3 Series SxS Pro Card Reader, SxS PRO X Thunderbolt 3 Single Slot Reader, Echo ExpressCard Thunderbolt Adapter, Qio, and Qio E3.
Version 3.1.0 supports macOS 10.14 (Catalina)-macOS 12 (Monterey). This version is compatible with Intel and M1 Macs. Follow the procedures below for installing on M1 Macs.
For an M1 Mac:
Before the SxS device Driver can be installed on an M1 Mac, the security policy setting must be changed to Reduced Security using the following procedure.
1. On the M1 Mac, select Shut Down from the Apple menu.
2. Press and hold the power button until you see Loading startup options.
3. Click Options, then click Continue.
4. In macOS Recovery, if you are prompted for user selection, click Next and enter the password for an administrator account, if required.
5. In the Recovery Application, select Startup Security Utility from the Utilities menu.
6. Select the startup disk you want to use to set the security policy.
If the disk is encrypted with FileVault, click Unlock, enter the password, then click Unlock.
7. Click Security Policy.
8. Select Reduced Security, then select the Allow user management of kernel extensions from identified developers checkbox to allow installation of software that uses legacy kernel extensions and enter the password for an administrator account, if required.
9. Restart your Mac to apply the changes.
||Sony SxS UDF Driver for macOS ||2018-02-01|
||USB 2.0 Over Thunderbolt Patch for Qio/Qio E3 1.1||Jun-17-2013|
||Sony SxS UDF Driver for Windows 2.4.0||2018-02-01|
||Sony SxS Memory Card Driver for macOS 10.12-10.13, version 3.0.0||Sep-19-2019|