1. Eligible Product. A new Sonnet eGFX Breakaway Puck (part number GPU-RX560-TB3-S) is the only Eligible Sonnet Product for this promotion.
2. Promotion Period. Eligible Sonnet Product purchased from December 5, 2019 through January 5, 2020, inclusive, is eligible for this promotion.
3. Filing Deadline. Claims must be filed by mail no later than February 3, 2020. The date of receipt of the claim will be deemed the date of filing. Sonnet is not responsible for lost, late, illegible, misdirected, or postage due mail. Any requests received after the Filing Deadline will be deemed ineligible.
4. Invoice Required. The original or a copy of the end-user customer’s invoice must be provided as proof of purchase. The customer invoice must show that you purchased an Eligible Sonnet Product at retail price from an authorized Sonnet reseller during the promotion period. A handwritten invoice will not be accepted. The invoice must include the invoice number. Order details, order confirmations, packing lists, order status, or other similar documents will not be accepted as substitute for the invoice. If in question, contact your reseller for a valid invoice.
5. Original UPC Label Required. You must include the original UPC label cut from the box, or the claim will be disqualified. A reproduction of the UPC label will not be accepted. The UPC label must include the product name and serial number.
(see example of UPC label)
6. Complete Claims. All required documentation must be submitted concurrently with the claim form. Partial submissions will be deemed ineligible.
7. Individual End Users. The offer is limited to only individuals. Purchases for resale do not qualify. Dealers, distributors, resellers, groups, companies, organizations, etc. are not eligible for this offer.
8. Limit (1) claim per household. Additional purchases of an Eligible Sonnet Product in a household do not qualify for the terms of this promotion.
9. Processing time. Please allow 6-8 weeks of processing after the Filing Deadline.
10. Retail Purchase. This offer cannot be combined with other promotions and/or discounts. Only purchases at retail price from a Sonnet authorized reseller are eligible.
11. Original Purchaser. Promotion rights cannot be transferred. The claim must be submitted by the original purchaser. The name and address on the claim form must match the name and address on the invoice.
12. No Confirmations. An ineligible or incomplete claim submission will be disqualified, and no notice of disqualification will be sent. All documents submitted with the claim form become the property of Sonnet and will not be returned. Incomplete or Ineligible submissions will not be returned.
13. Lost or Misdirected Fulfillment. Sonnet assumes no responsibility for lost or misdirected mail or email when processing and fulfilling a claim.
14. Consent to Communication. By applying for this promotion, the claimant consents to receiving communication from Sonnet. Claimant may request to be removed from communication by Sonnet at any time.
15. Privacy. Sonnet will not share the claimant’s information with any other party.
16. Offer void where prohibited or taxed.
17. Subject to Change. The promotion offer is subjected to change or cancellation at any time without notice.
To claim this promotional offer, you must send us in one envelope a completed mail-in claim form, original UPC label (with product name and serial number) cut from product box, and copy of your printed, dated invoice with order number. All items must be included and received by Feb. 3, 2020.
Mail all requested items to:
Let the Games Begin Holiday Promotion
Sonnet Technologies, Inc.
Irvine, CA 92618