|ID||Download Title||Download Link||Post Date|
||Qio System Installer and Uninstaller (OS X, macOS) 1.5.0||Nov-29-2016|
||Sony SxS Memory Card Driver for macOS 10.14-macOS 12 3.1.0||Jan-26-2022|
|Operating System Requirements: macOS 10.14-macOS 11|
Description: SxS driver for macOS supports Sonnet SF3 Series SxS PRO X Card Reader, SF3 Series SxS Pro Card Reader, SxS PRO X Thunderbolt 3 Single Slot Reader, Echo ExpressCard Thunderbolt Adapter, Qio, and Qio E3.
Version 3.1.0 supports macOS 10.14 (Catalina)-macOS 12 (Monterey). This version is compatible with Intel and M1 Macs. Follow the procedures below for installing on M1 Macs.
For an M1 Mac:
Before the SxS device Driver can be installed on an M1 Mac, the security policy setting must be changed to Reduced Security using the following procedure.
1. On the M1 Mac, select Shut Down from the Apple menu.
2. Press and hold the power button until you see Loading startup options.
3. Click Options, then click Continue.
4. In macOS Recovery, if you are prompted for user selection, click Next and enter the password for an administrator account, if required.
5. In the Recovery Application, select Startup Security Utility from the Utilities menu.
6. Select the startup disk you want to use to set the security policy.
If the disk is encrypted with FileVault, click Unlock, enter the password, then click Unlock.
7. Click Security Policy.
8. Select Reduced Security, then select the Allow user management of kernel extensions from identified developers checkbox to allow installation of software that uses legacy kernel extensions and enter the password for an administrator account, if required.
9. Restart your Mac to apply the changes.
||Sony SxS UDF Driver for macOS ||2018-02-01|
||USB 2.0 Over Thunderbolt Patch for Qio/Qio E3 1.1||Jun-17-2013|
||Sony SxS UDF Driver for Windows 2.4.0||2018-02-01|
||Sony SxS Memory Card Driver for macOS 10.12-10.13, version 3.0.0||Sep-19-2019|