|ID||Article Title||Post Date|
||Does the Sonnet Allegro USB 3.0 PCIe card support the Blackmagic Intensity Shuttle, Pocket UltraScope, and UltraStudio Pro?||May-03-11|
||Why is my USB 3.0 card reporting a USB 2.0 connection to a USB 3.0 storage device?||Jan-10-12|
||Does my Sonnet USB 3.0 card work with OS X 10.7.5?||Sep-04-12|
||Are Sonnet's USB 3.0 cards compatible with OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion)?
||Does the Allegro USB 3.0 card support bus-powered drives?
||Do the Sonnet Allegro USB 3.0 cards support Thumb Drives?||Oct-24-13|
||When I connect a drive to the Allegro USB 3.0 PCIe card, my Bluetooth mouse gets sluggish or stops working.||Nov-25-16|
|USB 3.0 is known to cause radio frequency interference on 2.4 GHz wireless devices. See http://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/io/universal-serial-bus/usb3-frequency-interference-paper.html on this subject. There are several possible solutions:|
1) Purchase a USB bluetooth dongle to replace internal bluetooth, connect it via a USB extension cable, and locate it away from the USB 3.0 storage unit. Sonnet has successfully tested this solution with an IOGear Model GBU421WM USB to Bluetooth adapter. You should be able to use any Macintosh-compatible bluetooth adapter.
2) Select a different hard drive case with better shielding.
3) You may try different USB 3.0 cables. A better-shielded, or a shorter, or a longer USB 3.0 cable may solve the issue.
4) Relocate the hard drive to the opposite side of the computer.
5) For the technically inclined, the intel white paper has additional ideas. Have aluminum foil handy.
||Do the Sonnet USB 2.0 or USB 3.0 cards support the Apple SuperDrive?||May-27-15|
||When connected to the Allegro Pro USB 3.0 PCIe, Allegro USB 3.0 4-Port PCIe, Tango 3.0 PCIe, or Tempo Duo PCIe card, my bus-powered USB 2.0 or 3.0 drive or SSD will not reliably mount or transfer data.||Jun-24-15|
||USB storage connected to a PCIe USB 2.0, 3.0, 3.1 card (or combo card) gives an macOS error message upon wake from sleep.||Dec-02-17|