|ID||Download Title||Download Link||Post Date|
||Tempo SSD Pro/Tempo SSD/Tempo SATA Pro 6Gb 4-Port Firmware Updater 1.0||Jan-29-2013|
|Operating System Requirements: Mac OS X 10.6.8+|
File Name: MarvellFlasherGUI.dmg
File Size: 1.1 MB
Description: This macOS software updates the firmware in very early versions (mid 2014 and earlier) of Sonnet's Tempo SSD Pro, Tempo SSD, and Tempo SATA Pro 6Gb 4-Port PCIe cards with the Marvell SATA controller. Later versions of these card (mid 2014 and newer) with the Marvell controller have current firmware. This updater will not work on the most recent versions of these cards that have an ASMedia SATA controller. You need this update only if your version of a Marvell card will not support booting in a Mac Pro. This firmware update enables your card to support booting when the card is installed in a Mac Pro running OS X 10.6.8+
1. Click the Download Now button to the right.
2. Locate and, if necessary, open the MarvellFlasherGUI.dmg file.
3. Double-click the Marvell 9182 Flasher Installer X.x.pkg file to launch the updater application installer.
4. Follow the onscreen instructions; the updater application will be installed into the Applications folder. Note that in order to complete the installation, you may have to navigate back to the Finder to click OK in a dialog window stating the application was installed.
5. In the Applications folder, locate and double-click the Marvell9182FlasherGUI.app file to launch the firmware updater application.
6. Select your Tempo card (if it isn't already selected), and then click Update.
7. Restart your computer; the firmware updater will load, appearing as text on a black screen.
8. Type "y" when prompted; the Tempo card's firmware will be updated. Note that you will be prompted a second time if you are updating a Tempo SSD Pro card; type "y" again.
9. Press the return key to close the firmware updater application and restart the computer.
Do not shut off your computer while it is updating the Tempo card's firmware; the card may become disabled
After the firmware is updated, your card will continue to operate as before when installed in a Thunderbolt-to-PCIe expansion product or in a Windows PC
||Tempo SSD/SSD Pro/SSD Pro Plus/SATA Pro 6Gb 4-Port Firmware Updater (Windows)||May-08-19|