- Mac Pro 14,8 (2023) Desktop and Rackmount
- Mac Pro 7,1 (2019) Desktop and Rackmount
- SSD connected to USB port bootable
- SSD/HD connected to SATA port bootable(1)
- SSD connected to USB port bootable(2)
- SSD connected to SATA port not bootable
- 5.5 x 4.7 x 3.4 in. (14 x 12 x 8.7 cm)
- RoHS 3 (Directive 2015/863)
- IEC62368-1 and IEC62368-2 Safety
- Fusion Flex J3i Expansion Bracket
- 2.5-inch drive mounting bracket x2
- 2-drive SATA data/power cable assembly
- USB-3 to SATA data/power adapter cable
- Vibration isolators and mounting screws
- Booting from Mac Pro 2019 from SATA port requires Security Setting change to enable external boot because macOS treats Mac Pro 2019 SATA ports as external.
- To create a boot volume for Mac Pro 2023: a) install SSD in Fusion Flex J3i and connect to internal USB 3 port; then b) format SSD and install macOS.