- Mac with Thunderbolt 3 ports
- Mac with a Thunderbolt 2 or Thunderbolt port with an Apple Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) to Thunderbolt 2 Adapter plus Thunderbolt cable (both sold separately)
- macOS® 10.12.6+
- macOS Catalina compatible(4)
- Computer with Thunderbolt 3 ports
- Windows10 (64-bit Edition Version 1809 or greater)
- Two CFexpress 2.0 Type B/XQD card slots
- Two Thunderbolt 3 ports
- Power port
- Universal 60W, 100-240V AC, 50–60 Hz
Reader Dimensions (WxDxH)
- 5.75 x 3.5 x 1 in. (147 x 88.3 x 35.6 mm)
- Reader and Power Adapter: 1.35 lbs (0.6 kg)
- Complete Package: 2.10 lbs (1 kg)
- Sonnet SF3 Series - CFexpress/XQD Pro Card Reader
- Power adapter
- Power cable
- 0.5-meter Thunderbolt 3 cable
- ThunderLok3 retainer clip
- SecondThunderbolt 3 port supports Thunderbolt 3 devices natively. Also supports Thunderbolt and Thunderbolt 2 devices on Macs when used with the Apple Thunderbolt 3(USB-C) to Thunderbolt 2 Adapter plus a Thunderbolt cable, both sold separately.
- One 4K monitor directly supported. Two 4K monitors requires either a 4K monitor with multi-stream transport support (DP out), or a Thunderbolt 3 to Dual DisplayPort adapter. 5K monitor requires a Thunderbolt 3 to Dual DisplayPort adapter.
- ThunderLok3 compatible specifically with Sonnet 0.5- and 0.7-meter Thunderbolt 3 cables; Sonnet 2-meter Thunderbolt 3 cables require ThunderLok 3L.
- Sony has not yet updated XQD driver credentials to enable easy installation in macOS Catalina (10.15). To install the XQD driver in Catalina, you must first disable System Integrity Protection (SIP), install the driver, and then re-enable SIP; see XQD driver page for complete details.