- PC with Thunderbolt 3 ports
- Windows 10 (64-bit Edition Version 1809 or greater)
- IMPORTANT NOTE: Windows computers require the latest BIOS and Thunderbolt drivers to support this product. Check with your computer manufacturer for update information.
- Linux computer with Thunderbolt 3 ports
- Linux Kernel 5.0+
- Two Thunderbolt 3 ports
- Two RJ45 ports
- 12V power port
- 10BASE-T (100 meters using Cat 6A cabling; 55 meters using Cat 6 cabling)
- 5GBASE-T, 2.5GBASE-T(6), 1000BASE-T(6), 100BASE-TX (100 meters using Cat 5e, Cat 6, or Cat 6A cabling)
Link Aggregation (Teaming)
- Maximum packet size: 15872 bytes (jumbo frames)
- Flow control support
- MSI (Message Signaled Interrupts)
- RSS (Receive-Side Scaling)
- Interrupt coalescing
- Multicast filtering
- 64-bit address support for systems using more than 4GB of physical memory
- Wake-on-LAN support not supported
- TCP, UDP, and IPv4 checksum offloading
- TSO (TCP Segmentation Offload, AKA Large Send Offload)
- LRO (Large Receive Offload)
- RSS (Receiver Side Scaling)
- Universal 60W, 100-240V, 50-60 Hz
- 0ºC to 35ºC (32ºF to 95ºF)
- 4 x 8.25 x 2.75 in. (10.3 x 21 x 7.3 cm)
- Twin10G (Thunderbolt 3 Edition) adapter
- 0.7-meter Thunderbolt 3 (40Gbps) cable
- ThunderLok 3 Thunderbolt Connector Retainer Clip(8)
- Universal power adapter
- Power cord
- Full performance requires the use of the included Thunderbolt 3 (40Gbps) cable, or comparable Thunderbolt 3 (40Gbps) cables; look for the Thunderbolt icon AND the number 3 on the connector housings to identify these cables.
- Switch/router must support link aggregation (teaming), and ports must be configured for link aggregation.
- Second Thunderbolt 3 port supports Thunderbolt and Thunderbolt 2 peripheral devices on Macs used with the Apple Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) to Thunderbolt 2 Adapter, sold separately.
- Second Thunderbolt 3 port supports USB 3.1 Gen 1 (5Gb) or Gen 2 (10Gb) devices when connected with proper cable or adapter (sold separately).
- One 4K monitor directly supported. Two 4K monitors requires either a 4K monitor with multi-stream transport support (DP out), or a Thunderbolt 3 to Dual DisplayPort adapter. One Thunderbolt 3 5K monitor directly supported. All Thunderbolt 3 Macs support two 4K monitors. Most Thunderbolt PCs support two 4K monitors.
- Feature to be added in a future firmware release to support Windows.
- ThunderLok 3 compatible specifically with Sonnet 0.5-meter and 0.7-meter Thunderbolt 3 cables; Sonnet 1- and 2-meter Thunderbolt 3 cables require ThunderLok 3L.
- Must authorize updated driver in Security and Privacy System Preferences. (Unlock, then allow.)